Saturday 31 January 2015

As I looked through my photos to see which ones to edit for the blog, I saw us being pirates for a fun visit to the STS Leeuwin, I saw our fish and chip dinner with these labels J:




 











I saw photos of our dessert pizzas; sunflowers; new bathroom screen doors (fire-resistant and “one-way” viewing-extra-strength mesh); massive piles of boxes and bits for our major shed, hobby room and front hall tidy ups!  And I saw Michael swapping over our water pump after the first (little one) decided to stop one afternoon; I saw a 15th birthday celebration; corn stalks growing tall; cards I made; new shelves in our pantry; cane chair cushions re-covered and pretty hooks on our walls.

But none of those photos told the stories as I remembered them…

So I choose to share this one instead:

 



 










Our bench cushion recovered too – with a recycled table runner and some fabric we got from the op-shop for 50c! 

And I choose to share this photo:

 




 















The heirloom tomatoes are coming along J.  I cooked up another batch of passata today with nearly the last of the regular tomatoes – and included one massive zucchini in there!  They just keep growing of course and we have had our fair share of zucchini frittata, zucchini and potato bake and vege (zucc) soup!  More to eat too – will be resorting to the chocolate cake recipe tomorrow I think J.

Today’s photo was:

 

 
















Shelves in the front hallway!!!  This man is an absolute legend!  The shelves are so lovely and will make all the difference to being able to store blankets and winter clothes – yay.

And finally:

 



 














The gorgeous light I am sitting under to type up this blog post.

Just because it is pretty.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment